Neon Legal was established in January 2011 by Tushar Bhate and Paul Elliott.
We are based in Newcastle upon Tyne and our offices are spread over 4 floors of a Georgian building in the city centre next to Newcastle United Football Club.
Neon Legal has 4 full time pension lawyers. They are:
- Tushar Bhate (Partner)
- Paul Elliott (Partner)
- Robert O’Donovan (Consultant)
- Kathryn Cowen (Chartered Legal Executive)
Unlike most law firms in the UK, we specialise solely in pensions law and operate with the purpose of providing a legal service where our advisers:
- are experts in pensions law and use their experience to provide clear advice to you rather than simply a technical or legal analysis
- resolve any pension issues that arise in a pragmatic way
- are cost effective and flexible with their fee arrangements
- use plain English even on complex matters
- will work with you to create a long term and collaborative partnership
- will invest the time and effort to know you and your scheme without cost to you
We have invested in state of the art specialist pensions IT systems and training programmes for our lawyers all centred on the delivery of pensions law advice.
Despite having been recently set-up, we have already been recognised as a leading law firm for pensions in the UK. The 2011 edition of the Legal 500 states
“With an already impressive client list, Neon Legal looks set to be a key player in the market”.
Our low cost base together with our extensive experience of pensions means that we can provide you with a service and value for money that is unmatched by any other pensions team in the UK.